Barbara Schrage, PMP, President of Practical Project Management, has an energy and passion to educate others and advance project management practices using a practical, common sense approach that keeps project, program and portfolio management efficient and effective.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Teach project, program and portfolio management seminars, on site at your organization and at UW-Madison’s Executive Education Business School
- Mature and improve project management processes, templates and tools
- Implement Project Portfolio Management processes and techniques
- Implement center of excellence Project Management Offices
- Coach and mentor leaders of Project Management Offices
- Coach and mentor project, program and portfolio managers
Deliver the right project the right way, predictably, consistently and successfully to implement organizational strategies.